Brighton Beach Cruise, The Return - 27/08/11 ride out @11am

Status
Not open for further replies.
bryan555":2sjl7vk0 said:
If I bring a mountain bike with only one gear will I be able to keep up with all you roadies? :) :oops:

Bring your Roadie - hopefully the tyres won't just randomly explode.

DA-EVO":2qth8gga said:
bryan555":2qth8gga said:
If I bring a mountain bike with only one gear will I be able to keep up with all you roadies? :) :oops:

Bring your Roadie - hopefully the tyres won't just randomly explode.

:LOL: I hope they don't. I thought I had been shot :shock:
But I think I'd like to bring the nice shiny new one (to a retro meet) :oops:

BobCatMax":f1jq5pv6 said:
Kona with road type skinnies on it.

I did think about the LTS again (just for Danno) but if I'm cycling there and back as well, i'd rather be on slicks :)

Thanks mate. I'll try it somewhen else, preferably when there's some nasty downhills...maybe we could take to the big dog to see the difference?

Anyway, I can only bring one bike, cause that's all I've got...so it's the ol Orange P7 again!!!

bryan555":icub11bx said:
But I think I'd like to bring the nice shiny new one (to a retro meet) :oops:

that doesn't begin with "s" and have a slightly different set of wheels on it, does it??

Danno":icub11bx said:
Thanks mate. I'll try it somewhen else, preferably when there's some nasty downhills...maybe we could take to the big dog to see the difference?

Maybe :LOL: It'd be a bit of a pig trying to get it up that first 2 miles of hill

bryan555":6exjxhwr said:

After your performance at BigDog I think we should ask will we keep up with you !

bryan555":kdehmkxe said:
So what bike is everyone bringing? This ride should be suitable for pretty much anything, so are you bringing the road bike? Commuter hack? Garage queen (if it's dry) Full sus modern bling?

I'm leaving my Pace at home, I took my chopper last year, so I'll ride something different this year.

I shall be bringing my only working bike along, my Kona Lava Dome

I was actually going to ask whether this ride will venture off the tarmac so I could know what tyres to put on. Seeing as BCM has said he is using slicks and I cant be bothered to change my tyres that often, then slicks it is :)

I should have been decorating the mother-in-laws lounge this weekend, but the wifes car has blown a gasket. The car won't be fixed until next week. Im gutted :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So, see you all on saturday :D

warpedboy2":1ax9d6ac said:
I should have been decorating the mother-in-laws lounge this weekend, but the wifes car has blown a gasket. The car won't be fixed until next week. Im gutted :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So, see you all on saturday :D

Did the gasket have a funny screwdriver shaped hole in it by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back