Hemmin! Panda!

Rumble

MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Might be a long shot this one, but you're in Oban aren't you?

I'm doing this http://www.craggyislandtriathlon.com/ in a couple of weeks, and I wondered if you had any local knowledge which might go some way to mitigate my lack of fitness...

Any idea what kind of trails I might expect on the Isle of Kerra, and most importantly - what tyres do I fit???

Any input much appreciated - and I'll be sure to thank you in my victory speach :LOL:

How cool is that! Never noticed this one come up!

Alas unavailable! Its on the radar though, will look forward to your report :)

Have heard of this but not the details......however Kerrera is relatively flat (ish) so wouldn't expect too many horrors. Bit of a climb off the ferry slip though if that's where you start cycling :D

Have fun.

Ah thanks... Falt is good, although in my last off-road tri I made up about 20 places on the short downhill section just by riding it instead of picking my way down on foot like all the whippets!

Sorry - tyres - I'd go for "not too knobblies" general purpose type rather than mudpluggers. Possibly even semi slicks. Want me to nip over at the weekend and have a look?

Have a pal coming up from Glasgow this weekend who wants to try out his new bike :twisted: First time offroad :twisted: :twisted:

Oh aye - a reccy by proxy would be much appreciated. I've got some Michelin Dry XCs on just now that roll pretty past on hardpack/fireroad/dry singletrack but they're not much use if it's wet or loose.

Back