Vicious Cycles Metal Guru

clockworkgazz":32p6dase said:
I think it looks lush, sell it to me when you are bored- always wanted a green bike anyroads :cool:

no pink please!!!!!! :LOL:

Oi!
get to the back of the queue! :p

I want this one back!

I'm looking for some fat tyres just now, some schwalbes might be in order. I might cable it up pink! then take the decals from there. :)

kermitgreenkona88":1osbwqbr said:

:cool: those are very nice but the bike will be pressed into service at SSWC so will need an all rounder. I have a load of tyres lying around so I'll have a dig....really like those intense ones though :)

I still have these which would clean up nice

5030746062_14141614d8_b.jpg

:) I've ordered a white spoon, a silver salsa clamp and goldish chain. If I can fit em I'm going for 2.25 Nobby Nic's with green writing from planet x. I'm going to try a Salsa stem on there as well.

I'll hopfully between gil and tk get some decals soon and I'll go for pink methinks. In retrospect I kinda wish I had left the forks and got the bars done the same as the frame but hey ho its done noo!

Nearly done, just to cable up and find some brake blocks.....and fix the pinch puncture :oops: Fit is really nice, test ride with gazz tomorrow :D Alot happier with the way its came out and very happy the big 2.3's fit in there. Cables will probably be white but this is work in progress and a bit of a parts box build. If it rides like I hope it'll get what it deserves :D

6073885196_bd47864ef2_b.jpg

6073888150_7f0c4ec0f9_z.jpg
6073351117_e356bc42a7_z.jpg

Excellent choice of brakes - rim brakes don't get much better than those. Lovely colour too, the whole thing looks very well put together.

Back