Show us what you did today, thread

Cheers chaps, legs are fine today, thought they would be sore but I had a recovery drink and compression gear on afterwards and it seems to have worked! Honestly the climbing was bad, I felt good on the downs and on the flat I could power along around 25mph but as soon as the road went up I was papped oot the back big style. ZZ cake was good :) even better was around 90miles or so I got a hankering for stovies, really spent a bit of time thinking aboot them. Imagine how happy I was when they were served up as the hot food after the race :D mind you after you've dreamt up the perfect stovies, what was served was a poor effort :(

FWIW those who are tempted, the shorter blue route that was ran took in most of the good stuff.

6073885196_bd47864ef2_b.jpg

MORE HERE

clockworkgazz":3syy1wha said:
Looking forward to seeing this bad boy, you getting decals done for it? What lenght is the top tube?

Will be decal'd eventually, if I like it it'll get pampered a bit. Top tube is 22.5 (23 effective)IIRC, quite short compared to the seat tube dimensions (19.5). I reckon with a stem swap it would suit a few taller riders. Thats a 90mm thats in.

Back