USERNAMES!!!

The initials for my favourite Amiga Game of all terms Sensible World Of Soccer aka SWOS. Also my PSN ID on the PS3.

got mine racing down dolimites on mountain board

second name stamp, and someone said hey stamps got a stomp on, it stuck

I've always had trouble working out a internet username/handle that I was really happy with. Same thing with email addresses. Maybe it is because in the real world nicknames don't stick to me either. Anyway: one day at work one of my mates thought it hilarious to compare me to Lurch from The Addams Family, so a couple of days later when I was signing up to something or other I used that. I became a regular and so being unable to change it kinda stuck. Problem is that on other sites it was pretty common and I didn't want to have to tack numbers onto the end of it. Solution: I ran synonyms through an Old English language translator (I think I was trying to read Beowulf or something at the time) and came up with the word "Blekkja" which I liked that look of it. And that's it. More info than you really needed from a newfag. I think that is my 5 posts so on with the business I came for now!

Mine ... well ... it's a mixture of myself, my bikes and my love for Lamborghini.

Lambo's logo is a raging bull. Couple that with my love for my Bulls bicycles and the link was easily made. The "rage" bit suits me just fine as well because I'm probably the inventor of road rage. :oops:

My name is Andrew, I used to work in a record shop, and ended up being called Roo. One of the guys there once called me Mr Roo...so Misteroo kinda evolved from that really!!

I think I prefer the way Mr Roo looks now though!!

:shock:

Well, my name is Steve and people often call me 'Stevo' anyway; my username is an homage to the debut album from Devo, released in 1978, 'Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo!' :cool:

That was the year I went to college; '79 was the crazy summer we all like to reminisce about and wish could have lasted for ever; early '80 was when I made the biggest mistake of my life in letting 'that special someone' slip through my fingers ( :cry: )...

So, all-in-all, it's a simple username with major significance... ;)

Latest posts

Back