Wanted ladies drop or mixte frame

chambo34

Retro Guru
Has anyone got a ladies dropped or mixte style frame/forks preferably in a small size for a 5'4" lady(the wife)
I've tried allsorts to get her cycling and to be honest as she's getting older she's doing less(exercise wise) her BP's a little bit up and docs advised some exercise I want something to keep her motivated and that we can go and do together(we already do ballroom bet was I go there and she'd cycle more)
Shes allways got an excuse, bikes to big, her mates is too heavy her last bike had too many gears and to top it all she gave her Dawes Kingpin folder away to an elderly friend who is spritely for her age and uses it regularly so at least it'd getting used!
So anyone got a 19-20" frameset preferably local to take a hub gear if possible, lightish, paint etc not important as I'll be repainting it anyway, with standard threads if possible and most important cheap...free would be a bonus so I dont spend even more on something she won't use!

Hi Chambo, just the man I'm looking for :) Can't give it to you free, my little girl would kill me (on a pocket money drive) but (and thats a small but) Postage + £2 and its yours.

"Womans frame, decent paint job, crap stickers everywhere, BB in place, headset fine, and basically a whole bike (its been stripped)."

PM me buddy, and lets see if I can shift a whole bike to you (NO wheels though) at a price that'll make you laugh.

Chainset, pedals, Hbars & stem + safety brakes, brake calipers, chain. Its the wifes 1st bike but in bits :)

(she's now on number 3 http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159665 ).

How does £25 to your door sound ? (it'll cost me £12 to post). I'll chuck some pics on for you tomorow if interested. Later buddy, yours Laz.

PS: be careful, look what hapened to me when this was my wifes first (check that link LOL)

Back