'95 Kona AA

oh dear, it's bad...spamming my own thread :oops:

so, had some unexpected time to tinker after sorting a wheel issue on her bike and the LTS..took the old bars from the LTS and swapped out the Race Light bars for these risers. decals have been in the wars so not entirely sure what they are.. any way. I know it's not flat bars, and i did kind of promise that I wasn't going to change them, but now I have I'm going to try them out in anger in the next couple of days to see how I get on with them...</ramble>

new_bars_rear.jpg

new_bars_front.jpg

thoughts?

thanks Stu, it rides really nicely. I didn't notice how narrow the RaceLight bars were until i replaced them.

Big clean and lube yesterday and a little bling bling addition ready for Big Dog tomorrow..of course took the pics today after a shakedown ride instead of before it :roll: not quite as clean as it could have been..never mind :D

Front..

pre-bigdogfront.jpg

Bling Bling..

drivetraindetail.jpg

Back..

pre-bigdogback.jpg

ready to rock and roll :twisted:

Still really liking this.

Can I be an arse and say that it deserves a nicer bottle cage though? :oops:

Thanks dude, I like it more and more everytime I ride it.

Not an arse at all..The bottle cage was the only thing I had in the cave that matched the gold and orange bits...what would you suggest/recommend?

Looks better and better.
Quick query, are those braces (boosters, call them what you will :LOL: ) on the magura's standard? Can't remember seeing any like that before.

Coomber - thank your for the help :LOL:

Tim - Yes I did..I shall try it on for size, if I can find it in the cave :oops:

Stu - They are the Evo upgrades, much easier to set up (so they say, and to be fair, they were a bit)

Back