The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably, depends what happens with the build for my son's bike.

Unless someone makes me an offer I just can't refuse... ;)

Doomanic":1eg1yr3p said:
Probably, depends what happens with the build for my son's bike.

Unless someone makes me an offer I just can't refuse... ;)

well i can see you getting more splitting it to be honest , frame + shocks got to be worth about £100 to £150 as these sometimes do quite well on evilbay and sometimes they don't :LOL:

plus i'd say to you to check the ti-glide hubs for hairline cracks (all over) as they don't like offroad very much :( nice looking bike tho ;)

Thanks, for the tip and the compliment.

I don't really want to sell it, but I'm looking at getting a Specialized Camber FSR on the ride to work scheme and honestly can't see it getting much use after that. Most of it would do well on my son's bike though.

hello everyone my how much is it worth hope big un in red on a d321

both are in good condition there are some marks on the rim and the stickers are coming away but nothing some glue would not sort

any ideas ?

I need a ballpark valuation on a bike I have yet to see, but have been directed towards by a bike shop employee locally, with a brief description of it. Maybe I can get an idea of it's approximate worth. 93 Breezer Cloud 9, XTR, w. possibly some chi-chi parts (Joysticks?). Ridden regularly, then hung in the garage for 15ish years due to injury.

Hello

Just came across a frame like the one in the picture, more scratched and no dérailleur hanger

3651393196_897e059d0b.jpg

Firstly just wondering how much that frame would be worth and more importantly how good they are

any information will help, Thanks.

I offered some Cook Bros cranks in the for sale thread. I'm not really familiar with these, but checked out some price on the Bay and priced mine at about half of what's asked there, but... what should be a nice asking price ?

And I've got some down hill parts... What should I ask for them ? Don't need to make money on 'm, but don't want to give 'm away since I payed for 'm in my purchase and hope to get something back at least...

(see photo's)

Hope somebody can tell me what would be a nice price.. I'm not into down hill cycling..

The fender is pratically new..
The Chain dog and cat are used a little bit..
The Rock Shox Psylo is also used very little..

...and perhaps somebody can tell me what year the Cook's are.. I thought they are 1989... what do you think ?

Attachments

• Img_4645.jpg
    Img_4645.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,347
  • chain cat & dog.jpg
    chain cat & dog.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,347
  • Img_4640.jpg
    Img_4640.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,347
  • Cook Bros Racing dogbones.jpg
    Cook Bros Racing dogbones.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 1,347
Marin IFT

I have a retro Marin Indian Fire Trail in the garage, dating from the 1990s, chromed aluminium frame, Rockshock 750 forks, Marin Lite stem/bars, Shimano Diore XT cranks and groupset with Araya RM-17 wheels. The bike is in very good condition and is unused as I am a road cyclist. I have been told that it is very popular as a retro bike and is highly desirable.
As a non-mountain biker, should I be looking to sell this to an avid mountain biker? And what sort of price should I be looking for? I am looking for a fair price rather than to make a killing.
Thanks in advance!

So come on then guys...what about the watches,oakleys and t shirt i stuck on here? How much are they worth to anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back