1991 GT Tequesta

Purple Haze

I am sure I used to smoke Purple Haze back in my youth, there is a catalogue on one of the posts defo 91 but whats in a year.

Cleaned

But no so much as i won't get it muddy :D

Attachments

• DSC_8409.JPG
    DSC_8409.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,832
  • DSC_8410.JPG
    DSC_8410.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,830
  • DSC_8422.JPG
    DSC_8422.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,827
  • DSC_8406.JPG
    DSC_8406.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 1,830
hello its defo a 91 heres my bdw2 winner its the rarer purplehaize colour as mentioned ,,
looks like a good example youv got there and the right size ,had to sell mine because it was an 16" and I need an 18" I ended up with the next model up a 91 karakoram .
Lee.
IMAG0380.jpg

Colour

Nice I like the Yellow wall tyres, frame size is always an issue I like 18-19" frtame to suit my short legs I find a lot of bikes top tube too long for my reach took me ages to work out what was making my wrists ache.

Helllo:

""This even has the original documents that came with the bike from the bike shop I will scan if anyone is interested""

I am interested in the original documents. You can send me it to my mail.
I have the same bike and I am restoring it.

Thank you very much in advance.

Found this totally original 1991 GT Tequesta local on e-bay for £40 buy it now. I always liked the look of GTs and been passively looking for one for some time. This even has the original documents that came with the bike from the bike shop I will scan if anyone is interested. Suntour X1/XC groupsets. The only non original part is the saddle. Only managed to ride for a couple of minutes but all in order just a little adjustment required and a good clean. Chap who sold it like so many just had it in the garage for 20 years only using it once in a blue moon. . Not sure what I am going to do with it too many bikes but a clean and fettle over a couple of beers this weekend is in order.
hello advertiser i dont know if you have sold your bike or not could you use my contact number 07442048739 if not email me on wsuker@yahoo.com this would be best if you still have it thanks wayne.

Back