Attachments

• DSC00044.JPG
    DSC00044.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 525
  • DSC00045.JPG
    DSC00045.JPG
    256.7 KB · Views: 524
spesh":1kvigwxg said:
OY!! i thought it was only 2 pics per entry!!!!

Yes 2 pics only per entry please. Not really worried about that particular entry though. I have to admit, even though those old Manitous were notorious for cracking I have always wanted one. Certainly not for riding. I remember seeing one in the bike shop for the first time. I started saving up for one right away. Good thing for me I was pretty poor and I had time to learn about how many were cracking so I never got one.

I think if the owner can't be bothered to remove the lock and fenders from their bike they either don't understand BOTM or they have no real expectation of getting any votes - and lets face it, this month the competition is pretty amazing.

Muddy Fox or Overbury's for me. I really like the YETI, but hydro discs probably don't belong here.

BP - it's a treat to see JPs bike here, but shouldn't she be entering it herself? Or do you own it now?

bushpig":311jw9g9 said:
mechagouki":311jw9g9 said:
BP - it's a treat to see JP's bike here, but shouldn't she be entering it herself? Or do you own it now?

It is my bike now.

Wow! It's probably a little too esoteric for BOTM, but historically should probably be a special feature bike.

Mmmmm patina... Gotta be Bushpig's Phoenix or Sandmangts' Schwinn for me! :cool:
Something cool about that Trek Y too, needs decals though IMHO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back