AFTERMATH - Brighton Big Dog

Popped in to say Hi for a while but couldn't stay. Seemed a good day for the event (much better than the weather last year!). Good weather, things to buy, stuff to eat. The Bhaji stand was of particular note - very nice.

p.s. Did anyone get a GPS route for the course that I can borrow please? I don't know the track and would like to try it.

Thanks

Dylan

Had a super fun time at the bigdog. Great atmosphere, great weather, great course.

I had a great race and pushed myself hard. I'm now paying for it, stiff legs, battered body and a rather nasty 'death rattle' in my chest.

I do however have a rosette :)

Dylan, I don't have gps but would be happy to show you round when I've finished coughing up my internal organs.

I'll try and get hold of some pictures from my dad in the week.

It was a great day out, weather was superb. Like the first year but without the wasps!

I made the schoolboy error of forgetting to eat anything more than 2 croissants at 8.30am which resulted in keeling over about 5pm... not clever. I was never going to be a a contender for anything else than the race for last place so nothing lost there then...

Course was absolutely stunning. Could have had a few jumps thrown in on some of the fire roady bits at the back to make things interesting but it just gets better every year!

Sorry for not coming over and saying hello to the RB'ers.

Back