Celebs on bikes

Not sure about Anthony Keidis.

One of my friends who lives in LA (OK it's my ex...) cuts his hair on an irregular basis and she'd have told me if he was a bikie....

But I remember reading about Dave Lee Roth entering NORBA Races....
Other notable cycling celebs
Billy Bragg
Alexei Sayle (remember the lesbian Co-operative bike shop sketch?)
The danish Prime Minister, Anders Fogh (actually MANY danish celebs are cyclists)
Mick Jagger had a De Rosa
Eric Clapton had a Colnago (seen for sale on ebay last year!)

C0091_wk13_bikes_L.jpg

samantha janus and amanda holden

computerbitz":4jah0l48 said:
C0091_wk13_bikes_L.jpg

samantha janus and amanda holden

What is Amanda holding in her right hand, and does it have anything to do with the expression on Samantha's face? :shock:

Or to put it another way, what's Amanda Holden near Samantha's Janus?
:oops:

kona kid":28krqtea said:
the stone roses appeared once on the cover of the NME (about 93/94?) with John Squire wearing a Yeti shirt :cool: , infact IIRC I think they cancelled some dates as he broke is arm riding - sure scant or some other yeti knowledgeable person will correct me if I'm wrong :oops:

The Roses cancelled most of the gigs they ever planned or just failed to turn up in that period. Old Squiry did indeed have a Yeti to match his shirt, A rather nice ARC that was apparently stolen outside a Didsbury pub. Other Manc fave Tim Burgess also had a Cannondale stuck around the back of his Didsbury house for about a year, it was used for late night Rizla runs to the 24hr garage on Barlow Moor Road.

Back