A first for me!

Andy R

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Actually meeting up with another forum member, I mean.

Took Charlie (mechagouki) and his Xizang out for quick taster trip around some of my local trails, which are now pretty much his local trails too :cool:
It was a real pleasure for me to be able to do so.
A pity that the weather turned a bit crap, but then it is the Isle of Man (I'm Manx, so I'm allowed to say that).

It's great not to be completely isolated from the rest of you lot and I'm looking forward to showing some of the hidden gems that we have around here ;)

Andy I used to attend the TT regularly I did notice its a beautiful island, lush country side and amazing coast line.

RobMac":2s5d08lw said:
Andy I used to attend the TT regularly I did notice its a beautiful island, lush country side and amazing coast line.

I happen to think so, but then I'm biased ;)

I'll be over on your small island this coming weekend to ride in the manxs two day trial...

Awesome trial and one of the best place's to ride anywhere in the uk..gives the SSTD a good run for its money...

won't have the push bike this year as not enough room in the van, but i know there are plenty of good rides around the island...

jazzus":vxn5birk said:
Awesome trial and one of the best place's to ride anywhere in the uk..gives the SSTD a good run for its money...

As an ex trials rider I'd have to agree :cool: but UK? Wash your mouth out! ;)

Latest posts

Back