wanted gt lts bottom swing arm bushes

pokertee

Devout Dirtbag
I am after some bottom swing arm bushes for my gt lts 3 they are the ones that attach near the bottom bracket. Pics up if i can get them up. Thanks. May let them go if i cant find a set.

Attachments

• P6290316.JPG
    P6290316.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 817
  • P6290318.JPG
    P6290318.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 816
there should be two 0.875" kevlar-reinforced Acetal bearings/bushes that fit into the swing arm, then a collet piece/spacer that fits into the pivot point on the frame and then the two cone sections you have to hold it all together.....working on that I would say you need the kit from betd that seems to replace the acetal bearing/bushes and uses a roller bearing

01%20-%20Lts%20main%20pivot%20(medium).jpg

alanf":3urz309c said:
there should be two 0.875" kevlar-reinforced Acetal bearings/bushes that fit into the swing arm, then a collet piece/spacer that fits into the pivot point on the frame and then the two cone sections you have to hold it all together.....working on that I would say you need the kit from betd that seems to replace the acetal bearing/bushes and uses a roller bearing

01%20-%20Lts%20main%20pivot%20(medium).jpg

Thnaks for the info. I was getting lost with this. Ive ordered a set now so case closed. Hope to have it built up soon. Thanks to all.

Let us know how you get on with the replacement bushes, I was lucky with mine and they had little sign of little wear so I didn't replace them, but since using it they have started to show it ,so they will need doing soon

Re:

Reopening as i still have not found parts for this. I think the bottom/chainstay main pivot has a internal sleeve? cant seem to find them on betd etc. Im sure the frames a 1996 lts 1 or lts team. help much appreciated. THE serial number is weird as it is: S7CA0039 Anyone any ideas? Thanks

alanf":3gzr7r78 said:
Let us know how you get on with the replacement bushes, I was lucky with mine and they had little sign of little wear so I didn't replace them, but since using it they have started to show it ,so they will need doing soon

Back