Fisher RS-1

I know what you mean by tempting..

I was thinking about bidding and then I thought.. Nah..

Strange because it is a real historic piece.. I remember watching it being reviewed on a TV show, like Tomorrow's World or something, and they rode it down some steps to animate the rear triangle :LOL:

Of course, if there was a CR-7 on Ebay... :D

If i miss on the proflex , I might make him an offer .

I have always liked with one .

kingroon":3jl0p6pq said:
I remember watching it being reviewed on a TV show, like Tomorrow's World or something, and they rode it down some steps to animate the rear triangle :LOL:

Hey I remember that :cool:

They also did a feature on those crappy 26" foam tyres and they rode over a nailed plank...can't remember seeing much of them after that :LOL:

Rich

Rich":1aesjttf said:
They also did a feature on those crappy 26" foam tyres and they rode over a nailed plank...can't remember seeing much of them after that :LOL:
Rich
ah 'green tyres', I tried a pair for city riding. They are absoloutely the hardest tyres to put on ever. I think I sawed them off when I found out how scarily ungrippy and unforgiving they were. No punctures though :)

jez-2-many-bikes":3svr96u0 said:
Hows the Fuquay going Stu?

Well.......it's been stripped down now and the little dings are gonna be filled, still haven't sorted out a colour but I have sorted out some mint anodised purple Pauls cantis, brake levers, Grafton cable hangers, Ringle Twisters and Bottle cage to go on it, just found an Ibis titanium bar this weekend so the front end is nearly sorted! Not sure whether to go retro-mod and use 9 speed Sram stuff and a spangly set of new Hope wheels though......

Back