orange patriot 04 looking far parts can anyone help?

I must interject here, nothing weird going on!. I was missing the "O", infact very envious of the build you ave going on!

I bought this as a replacement just before winning a 222 on flea bay. I thought the 222 would be more fun to build so parted with the Patriot.
I dont have a hardtail at the mo' and just fancied a 4x bike rather than two similar springers.

That said I am awaiting a brand new blinged up five pro fresh from Orange :D

ferrit":2yu7t1i1 said:
I must interject here, nothing weird going on!. I was missing the "O", infact very envious of the build you ave going on!

There was one on ebay a week or so ago, and a fella had a fram on its own for sale that never sold ;)

I think I still have his email address ;)

G

The Msisle is at the polishers and will be a while in the making.

The 222 I cannot decide between Monster Ts and 66s at the moment. Again due to go for a fresh coat of powde.

Its the five I am itching to get my hands on. Full hope kit and a Cane Creek DB shock. mmmmmmmmm lovely

There was one on ebay a week or so ago, and a fella had a fram on its own for sale that never sold Wink

Was it a black one? you dont fancy buying it for me do you? ;)

well at least it will look nice when it gets back to you and i need new forks on the patriot dunno what to run though as i have not got alot of cash :/

I would be on the look out for a Zocci All Mountain at 150mm or at a push an early boxxer running at 7"

Latest posts

Back