Show us what you did today, thread

The problem, based on the photo is the ride position. The position is classic XC that is bars noticeably lower than the seat. Consequently you have to look up to see forward. for many of us this is not an issue as we came from XC riding in the past. You Eck are classic DH, you have no history of XC and thus are not used to it. Your bikes have the bars level or higher than the seat so you dont strain back your neck as much.
Facts are Eck you ride big beefy DH bikes, to ride something different at this stage of your life might not be worth the discomfort, I'd stick to what you know. ;)

I telt you those wheels would look the bawz on the S-bike!

Lovely, slap some 2" risers on it and stop moaning about yir neck!

a ken velo , i liked the size of it with the z1's on it but it kinda took the look away from it :( think i'll buy a 20" fat or something else next :twisted:

and yes you were right Aaron ;) but i'm punting it :(

I was too late in asking to buy it :( would have suited me for commuting.
Deleted txt number :roll:

Yesterday I took part in the Ken Laidlaw sportive down in Hawick. Got there nice and early for a change and at 9 there was a mass start. Absolutely fantastic area to ride with some amazing descents nice and long and fast, the uphills where less fun though, my climbing is shocking and it showed. Anyway fantastic event great riding and a great day out recommended and I'll be back :D 105 miles 2149m of climbing in 6:32(not including cake stops :oops: )

6068739900_3745a26d6e.jpg

Very well in indeed Chiefy, looks like a most respectable time, especially given the amount of climbing involved. How are the legs feeling this morning? I think I'd take to bed for a couple of days after something like that.

As that's my target time for the 85 mile etape next year I think you did pretty well, and if your climbing is "shocking" I doubt you could print my skill level. Well done Kaiser.

Back