Hello To All

Mr.RetroMan

Dirt Disciple
Hello Everyone :cool:

Im just checking to see if anyone is in my area of Lincolnshire,im down near Rutland (8 miles from Rutland Water),i don't get out as much as i should on my bikes,so im a bit slow at riding now days think it's called more touring style lol

Is anyone local :roll:

There are a fair few over in the Anglia area, which is probably nearer to you than lincolnshire.

What are the trails like around there? I presume there are some nice ones around the water.

Hello AR

Yes there are quiet a few very nice rides around this area with a few waters to go around ..... that's why i put a thread up i would have thought someone would be local :D

Hi, sorry missed this thread for over a month!

There are definitely some people on here from rutland area - I searched for local members last year. I think most were irregular posters though.

Next time you ride and you can give a bit of notice, throw up a thread and see if you can raise a posse.

I'm not entirely local, down in Huntingdon, but I often go up to East Northamptonshire for rides. I've not been around Rutland water in a long while, but often do Fineshades and Wakerley woods, Rockingham, around Oundle, Corby, Brigstock etc.
Might be up for a 40+ bimble ride... :D

All the best,

Hi

There's a cracking newish trail at Wakely about 6 miles from Stamford, it's a between a 4 and 6 mile lap depending on what route you take.

There's a few of us head down there on a Wednesday evening and will be undertaking in a few night rides this winter!

Anyone else interested?

J

We get up to Rutland occasionally.....thinking of taking the Tandem for a rumble around there!

Back