FoD Saturday 20th August 2011

I hope the weather improves, At Longleat yesterday and it was like winter :(

That was Ace :cool:

Now who said to never get on the back of a Ededwards train?? :LOL:

Brilliant riding off the well beaten tracks think we saw maybe one rider on the trails and that was the main road of the pub. My legs are in bits from the overgrowth (slashed to death) at one point I was actually riding blind to what was beneath me on the trail :LOL:

Funny how after the pub stop and the general opinion that Wildgrippers were shite back then and not matured any better my tyres did seem to slip around all over the place after that :LOL:

Great company in Ed and James (theredchili)

Where is next I ask? :cool:

A smashing day, some drizzle but all schnizzle.

daj":1oxktpc6 said:
Where is next I ask? :cool:

I'm guessing your September Cotswold ride (unless anyone has anything sooner) - will you start a thread here now (although note the principle of not having a local ride on a date near a National Meet)?

Top day, highlights hitting a tree ,drinking Butty Bach !

Attachments

• IMG_1589.jpg
    IMG_1589.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 976
  • IMG_1587.jpg
    IMG_1587.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 976
  • IMG_1584.jpg
    IMG_1584.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 976

Sad i missed it :( work is really getting in the way of me having any social life at all at the mo :?
Did about 15 miles on my CX bike with my son this morning, beautiful day here today after yesterdays v.heavy showers.
Need to find him a small roadbike :D

daj":1t0z8y2o said:
Funny how after the pub stop and the general opinion that Wildgrippers were shite back then and not matured any better my tyres did seem to slip around all over the place after that

That will have been the beer then !

P.s riser gone , syncros bar now fitted, still on the lookout for some new levers :cool:

Back