Where?

• Glasgow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edinburgh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
decisiondecisions.jpg

I'm easy, although not feeling much love for the urban thang.

Was only kidding with Urban thang but sure as hell not feeling the bothy in the back end of naewhere in December, are you mad :shock:

Why not go see the transport museum in the weej and look at the wheels in there before seeking a pub/eatery for scran and silliness. Nae bikes involved for a change :D

velomaniac":1ehq8qw1 said:
Was only kidding with Urban thang but sure as hell not feeling the bothy in the back end of naewhere in December, are you mad :shock:
Yeah,you're right. :? Bothies will be full that time of year,safest to get the tent out ;)
:LOL: :LOL:

velomaniac":1ehq8qw1 said:
Why not go see the transport museum in the weej and look at the wheels in there before seeking a pub/eatery for scran and silliness. Nae bikes involved for a change :D

Best suggestion so far :cool: Its right at the west end so there are loads of eateries close by.
+1

To save tooo much fannyin about I'll propose a date. 10th of Dec. I'll add a poll for venue.

A secret ballot so we cant influence each others descision how cool, didn't know you could do that, well done Kaiser :cool:

I like the transport mueseum idea and Mother India isn't far if our stomachs could handle some of the best indian food the world has to offer. * other restaurants are available. :)

You do know the old transport museum is closed and its the new Riverside one thats open.

yes, we parked at the old one as the new carpark was full, my kids walked that in 15/20 minutes so we should be fine.

Back