Colnago Master Olympic Mapei

JMOSER

Old School Hero
Colnago Master Olympic Mapei, bought this new in '94, raced for a couple of seasons then hung away,hence the dust!!

Dura ace 8 speed groupset,except Record headset,seat pin and hubs(got the dura ace 8 speed on GP4's)Turbomatic,cinelli bars/stem, Ambrosio Synthesis rims ,Vittoria CX's all pretty standard tackle from back then.

Supposed to be decorating,but started reminising!

Attachments

• Mapei 2.JPG
    Mapei 2.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 5,829
  • Mapei 3.JPG
    Mapei 3.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 5,827
  • Mapei 1.JPG
    Mapei 1.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 5,828
  • DSC01499.JPG
    DSC01499.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 5,827
Bootiful :)

I had no idea that was a Mapei paint scheme- it's changed a lot betwwen then and the C40 Mapei era................

Andy

JMOSER":2h9hm6vd said:
Colnago Master Olympic Mapei, bought this new in '94, raced for a couple of seasons then hung away,hence the dust!!

Dura ace 8 speed groupset,except Record headset,seat pin and hubs(got the dura ace 8 speed on GP4's)Turbomatic,cinelli bars/stem, Ambrosio Synthesis rims ,Vittoria CX's all pretty standard tackle from back then.

Supposed to be decorating,but started reminising!

Hi.

Fantastic looking colnago with an eight speed dura-ace. Really got the styling right with that group set. I have the same bike but in yellow with an 9spd Dura-ace. There is a chap that i know who is looking for a 54-55cm TT Colnago Master in the colour shown. I don't know the size of the frame shown but if it's there are there abouts? Would there be any chance for you to be open to an offer for the purchase of the bike? If so please get back to me.

Thank you.

Wowzers! That's a beaut..

I'm also fairly partial to some of the C40 schemes aswell, what can I say, I like geometric patterns..

Back