'Official' Retrobike Pace Serial Number Thread

And I've now added Rory Breakers RC100 to the collection. Number to follow.

I know Neil doesn't visit the forums as often as he once did, I have transcribed the list into excel and would be happy to take over the admin of it if Neil is ok with that. I may also need a moderator to stick a new post at the beginning of the thread that I can edit which will house the new list. I shall get a hold of Neil and John to see if it can be arranged.

My suggestion would be to perhaps add the list to the wiki? What do you reckon?

John":1zmgi5o0 said:
I reckon that's a lot of formatting I am going to have to look into! Happy todo it though. Perhaps if we can add a note to the front of this thread pointing to the current updatable list on the wiki once it is I place.

JeRkY":2upp39c5 said:
John":2upp39c5 said:
I reckon that's a lot of formatting I am going to have to look into! Happy todo it though. Perhaps if we can add a note to the front of this thread pointing to the current updatable list on the wiki once it is I place.

If it's in a spreadsheet it's not so bad. Just a case of doing a find / replace on the cell / line breaks accordingly. Check a wiki table here > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Pedal_list

Could be worth locking this thread and starting a new one?

F618149..

blimey.. Since I've had it I thought it was an F2. I'm puzzled. Time to dig out the manual.

What a fool! A happy fool!

JeRkY":2vi4c5fr said:
And I've now added Rory Breakers RC100 to the collection. Number to follow.

Nice score Rob...how many Paces is that now??? Greedy git! :)

Rich

RC 200 F2 Serial # RC0483

Hi

Can I add mine to the list ?

RC 200 F2 Serial # RC0483

have also sent as a PM

I've just picked up a RC300 to add to the collection!!

F30016375, please add me to the list.

I have too many now so will be selling the F1 shortly - first dibs to forum members.

The Bear":pjq95wky said:
I have too many now so will be selling the F1 shortly - first dibs to forum members.

They'll be chewing your hand off mate..good luck with the sale :)

Back