Kona Hot..

Ernie

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Thanks to its_kirby for the frame.., explosif27 for the stem..,harryburgandy for the "v" brakes.., mousemat for the bars..and Pipmeister :cool: for his long distance learning package for "model" paint for touching up...the list is long and distinguished :cool: ..as you see still more parts and more money :LOL:

Ernie ;)

Attachments

• hot build 001.jpg
    hot build 001.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 2,568
  • hot build 002.jpg
    hot build 002.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 2,569
  • hot build 003.jpg
    hot build 003.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 2,567
  • hot build 004.jpg
    hot build 004.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 2,567
kase1983":2orvaxy9 said:
looks like a nice build, but please do not fit that saddle & bar ends!

:LOL: :LOL: ..no i wont i promise :LOL: :LOL: ..that seat will "clash" with the colour scheme..bar ends will change.. i will get the specialized ones ;)

Ernie ;)

magas":1rvs1rq0 said:
great assortment of parts for that lovely frame, mate :cool:

some vital parts missing ;)

thanks bud...yes many vital parts missing..trouble i need some "vital" money :LOL:

Ernie ;)

Love the work you have done with the paint matey. Miss this frame everyday. Between this and my 1993 kilauea- best riding and looking bike ever- I really can't wait to see the finished product :D

very nice frame, awesome colour! Happy to read you're not using the saddle and bar ends ;)
any ideas on fork and wheels yet?

Rio":3dtk632n said:
very nice frame, awesome colour! Happy to read you're not using the saddle and bar ends ;)
any ideas on fork and wheels yet?

:LOL: :LOL: forks i have got a set of Project 2's coming from its_kirby..got no idea of wheels yet..too be honest my wallet is empty for the time being :oops: :LOL: :LOL:

Ernie ;)

Latest posts

Back