Funk Pro Comp NOS NEW PROJECT 3DV BUILD

Looks like i will be searching for some Funk rigids then :roll: :LOL:

Seriously though, if/when i get it built up i won't be riding it hard at all.

thesneaker":153k6xnv said:
Looks like i will be searching for some Funk rigids then :roll: :LOL:

Seriously though, if/when i get it built up i won't be riding it hard at all.

Mine is strictly for road use. Most of my retro bikes are for road/light off road use.

perhaps appropriate replacement stanchions could be found and swapped in, since that's the underlying trouble area?

RockiMtn":ko64ooht said:
perhaps appropriate replacement stanchions could be found and swapped in, since that's the underlying trouble area?

so the stanchions where the problem, i'm sure they could be replaced, will have to look into it when i get hold of some 3DV ;)

thesneaker":eic7qsam said:
RockiMtn":eic7qsam said:

so the stanchions where the problem, i'm sure they could be replaced, will have to look into it when i get hold of some 3DV ;)

did you not read the article that i linked to? it's a good read. ;)

RockiMtn":1z3eaujm said:
thesneaker":1z3eaujm said:
RockiMtn":1z3eaujm said:

hmm...

anyone have a photo of how the fork bent ?? tried contacting Daryl Funk to know if he had a solution to the history ?

i had a mate who raced the fork for years... but then of coz, his had a Ti stanchion ... :roll:

RockiMtn":3o1pf2xd said:
thesneaker":3o1pf2xd said:
RockiMtn":3o1pf2xd said:

The link just goes to a blank, black page for me :?

thesneaker":3ff92fww said:
RockiMtn":3ff92fww said:
thesneaker":3ff92fww said:
RockiMtn":3ff92fww said:

The link just goes to a blank, black page for me :?

hmmm… you must have some plug-in or access disabled? works fine for me on multiple computers.

some purple has been arriving ;)

not sure on the 987's, just don't think they are the right pedigree for the frame, and i would also have too think about the matching levers.

maybe will go with full M900 with just the splashes off ano :?

Attachments

• DSC03320.jpg
    DSC03320.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 1,043
  • DSC03319.jpg
    DSC03319.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 1,043
Back