RetroBike National Ride Series - Peaks - 10/09/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about doing this, I've never been to the peak district!

I was planning on doing the Sherwood Pines Enduro in Sunday 11th, but I can find no mention of it now, anyone know if its been cancelled?

bring some euros for a baguette if you anticipate being hungry after about 13 miles of the ride.

It is almost certain I will be hungry after just 1.3 miles. After 13 miles, I advise you to get to the cafe before me if you want to eat. :D

If anyone wants to come but is bikeless I could bring my Trek 850 along to lend FOC to anyone who wants it.
It's only a 14" so you'd have to be fairly short but you are welcome to ride it.
It'll have some new Dia-Compe brakes on it by then and will be very ready to go. It's a lovely bike IMHO. (see link in sig for details)

Rob Atkin":2gbo8bte said:
If anyone wants to come but is bikeless I could bring my Trek 850 along to lend FOC to anyone who wants it.
It's only a 14" so you'd have to be fairly short but you are welcome to ride it.
It'll have some new Dia-Compe brakes on it by then and will be very ready to go. It's a lovely bike IMHO. (see link in sig for details)

how civilised.

:cool:

I might attempt a repeat of 07 and get lost with Kev and Ed and look up and see Hilts about 10miles away on top of a mountain and realise "it's all over".

That's where blindly following the Edwards train gets you.

:LOL:

At this point it's worth pointing out that under no circumstances should anyone 'follow the Edwards train'. Ever.
Even on rides he's supposed to be in charge of.

I'll include a caution about EdEdwards during the ride briefing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back