Peaks Ride 10th September

mrkawasaki":3ie7f1p8 said:
Any news, rumours or gossip relating to this ride yet?? Anyone staying over in Hope or around?

I may be camping over somewhere with the wife(who wont be riding)

ooh er

you know what i mean

I haven't look at what's in the area yet, haven't we got an overseas visitor staying over also?

The announcement thread will be up today. Just wanted to wait until the Drumlanrig ride was done and dusted.

A few people have already said they will be staying over. There are B&B's in and around Hope and a big campsite a few hundred yards from the start point too.

Same start point and route as previous years, plus an option for a Sunday ride.

Will you be able to do a quiz on Saturday night Neil?

I might be staying over on the Friday night. It depends on a few things yet to be sorted. Bas is hoping to come over from Amsterdam for this but he needs to reschedule a few things to get the time away.
Either way Vegas and I are 100% doing the ride then heading down to Silverstone afterwards to enjoy a spot of motor racing.

Well done for advertising this on the Facebook site, I've missed this the last 3 years!

Where are we starting and how many miles is it?
Also, RC31 rigid or Bomber Z2 do you think?

HarryCrumb":1jtdmckc said:
mrkawasaki":1jtdmckc said:
Any news, rumours or gossip relating to this ride yet?? Anyone staying over in Hope or around?

Where are you thinking of camping Martin? Me, a few Yorkies and those MacRetro boys are camping on the saturday night. We were thinking Edale. I have volunteered to do Taxi runs after the pub quiz so distance isn't too much of a problem.

Si

Dr S":5p2rwons said:
HarryCrumb":5p2rwons said:
mrkawasaki":5p2rwons said:

Where are you thinking of camping Martin? Me, a few Yorkies and those MacRetro boys are camping on the saturday night. We were thinking Edale. I have volunteered to do Taxi runs after the pub quiz so distance isn't too much of a problem.

Si

Hi Si

I'll have a conference over this with the wife and get back to you

cheers

HarryCrumb":xihfoyl2 said:
Dr S":xihfoyl2 said:
HarryCrumb":xihfoyl2 said:
mrkawasaki":xihfoyl2 said:

Si

Hi Si

I'll have a conference over this with the wife and get back to you

cheers

Also camping (even though it's my local Nat! :?), thought the site in Edale was a no-brainer? Sounds like a quality little posse :cool:

Back