Welton & The Yorkshire Wolds Ride Sunday 21st August

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaya":3vo4ckt6 said:
Sorry chaps I definitely can't make this now the outlaws are coming for the weekend :( see you on the next one and have a good ride
Ah well, at least you don't have to put up with me 3 weekends in a row :LOL:

Hope you can make it down here sometime, I guess the next ride after this one will be on my turf in Lincolnshire.

kaya":2vy3wz99 said:
Sorry chaps I definitely can't make this now the outlaws are coming for the weekend :( see you on the next one and have a good ride

same here :( unfortunately I just won't have the time to drive down and do the ride and then drive back, will get out on the bike for an hour at some point though so all is not lost.
Have a good 'un chaps :)

Who's still coming, weather actually looks good for a change as well.

Confirmed Riders

Chrisv40
Andy B
FluffyChicken
AR-CoolC
captaincosmic
Dangermouse +1
slmracing
marc two tone
paininthe
lewis1641

?

Now all fettled and correct chain shortened headset tightened just tyre choice to make...is it loose and dry or just hard and dry ?? the front on at the moment washes out like a waterskiier on a turn :shock:

It should be mostly hard and dry but its looking pretty cloudy here at the moment, most of the trails are chalk based so hold up to the summer showers well, winter is a different matter altogether though :LOL:

FluffyChicken":2a6zliqu said:
Who's still coming, weather actually looks good for a change as well.

Confirmed Riders

Chrisv40
Andy B
FluffyChicken
AR-CoolC
captaincosmic
Dangermouse +1
slmracing
marc two tone
paininthe
lewis1641

?

Longy is letting me know in the morning but hopes to be there.

I probably have a +1, don't know about another one yet.
Bike half taken apart, check,
rush to get to pub for a pub meal and drink, smelling of grease and oil, check.
back now, check.
Look at bike think i'll do it in the morning, check
:D

I'll be running IRC MYthos XC front on the front and Smoke Hardcore on the rear (damn it's skinny!)

to be honest anything will work around here at the moment. Well other than modern mud tyres as there is no point, they'll still work.

P.S. anyone after anything.

Raining quite heavily here now but the forecast is for a dry and bright morning :)

Which bike are we rebuilding in the morning Ben? :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back