Purple loveliness steering now complete

johnnypie13

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
been trying to find these parts and put them together for ages to make a purple steering extravaganza sorry to get excited but i love it finally the stem arrived today. i hate Ebay but sometimes i just have to love it

No idea at all what to put it on though and just another point its all NOS and not faded at all :D :D :D

DSCF1299.jpg

DSCF1298.jpg

DSCF1297.jpg

purple

amazingly that's not a super evo its a bigfoot that's been wrongly stickered up by some moron it wont be going on that though as its up for sale

If that much purple is wrong then I don't wanna be right! I hope you've got somthing special to put that on.

purple

i was hoping to have taken a delivery of a 1995 MT Tam the silver one with the purple decals but this has not happened :(

so at the moment at a loss as to what to put this on TBH i also have lots of other purple for it too purple ringle ti skewers purple jd component bottle cages purple bolts galore middle burn RS2 cranks with purple bolts and pace rings purple odyessy straddle rods, purple diacompe canti's

damn

purple

Californian hippie":jdg3z03d said:
They are lovely but sleeping with them is going a bit to far :LOL:

it was only while photographed them they are now resting in a box all by themselves with enough bubble wrap for about 5 bikes cant be too careful :D

Back