Dave Yates 853

Slimtim

Retro Guru
I took these pix for another thread so thought I would share them here. I really like the way this has turned out.

The frame came from ebay and although grey may not be everyone's cup of tea, it sits well with the silver and black of the other components and the grey Open Pro rims. Groupset is 8 speed Chorus.

Stem and bars are Cinelli, saddle is a Rolls Titanio. Would love to finish it off with a Campagnolo seatpost.....

Not the most exciting or exotic build perhaps but a great ride which is getting lots of use.

Attachments

• P1010409.JPG
    P1010409.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,644
  • P1010408.JPG
    P1010408.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,644
Wow - that's great. I love the colour. Where did you get it done? I've always fancied a bike that colour. Think you need some more pics up!

Looks great

That looks brilliant. :cool:
Frame colour is nice in my opinion and as you say it sits well with the silver and black.

Jamie

i think that the grey was the original colour. The frame has been protected during its life and has very few marks for a 10 year old.

i love that colour, trek do a similar colour stormy blue i think its called...it reminds me of battleships and other man-tastic stuff.

Back