Concrete Circus

The narrator was doing my head in, I guess he was just handed the script but it seemed far too dumbed down. Like cyfa2809 said, they did act like there was nobody else around doing these sports.
Still, can't have been too bad a program, it certainly didn't feel like I'd been watching for 1hr 40m!

Loved the Skateboard/Macaskill and exit video.
The BMX vid suffered from "Michael Bay" syndrome, there was so much close-ups and changing camera shots that it was difficult to see what was happening! Did really like the start of it, with the HUD, computery style graphics showing the tricks.

Hopefully C4 get a lot of good feedback from this, I'd like to see more of these kinds of shows on it!

The only bad thing about these shows is that I then think "I've wasted my life!!! I should have been trying stuff like this!"

The urban programs that they are showing will be a mssive hit i reckon (whay hasnt anyone done anything like this before?)
Right up my street
Why so late for a lot of the stuff though?

And it does make you want to go out and do some of the things - thats a sign of a good video :cool:

Watching it right now :D :D

Hans rey is a legend. Looking forward to riding to work in the morning now... Makes me feel old and clumsy though...

Back