Welton & The Yorkshire Wolds Ride Sunday 21st August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill see how i go closer to the end of the week as to whether im definately unable to make it but its not looking promising from here, as the medical guff my mum downloaded from work (medical secretary) say ill always have problems with this now and especially so if i dont let it fully subside before trying exercise and possibly even physio!

That answers my question on your bike thread.

No chance of just popping to the start for some natter, Anway with SPD's you only need your right leg to ride with.

Looking forward to this. Will have til be back at the car around 12 though.

Might bring the new gt out - get some bike of the month support haha

As above, its currently £2.70 each way, im over the bridge fairly regularly these days visiting mates in scunny, theyre going to raise it to £3.00 in october though :cry:

That's each way :(

Of course you can all jump in one car at the other side or even ride over but the ride will add 6 or 7 miles each way.

i will be in the caddy van so can cram bikes in that and people in another car BUT i need to leave around 12 so you'd have to ride back to the bridge unless you cut your ride short too

Looking forward to seeing the GT Dave :)

Are you ok riding back to the car on your own then? There are some nice easy road options from whatever point we have reached when you have to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back