FS a few bits that need to sell as i need cash and room

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
For sale a host of items i would like money for starting with

1. Iron Horse bootleg 3.0 frame in 17" comes with vp crane creek aheadset and kcnc gold seat clamp and a rock shox monach 4.2 rear shock the frame has a couple of paint chip and little cable rub but has only been used a handful of times since i brought it last october yours for the little sum of £270 posted. NOW £250

2. Salsa pro moto carbon bars 660mm wide and 11deg sweep yours for the peanut sum of £35 posted. SOLD

3. USE sumo carbon seat post in 400mm and 27.2mm has a little scuffing on the lower bit due to being used as most carbon posts do comes in original box and only brought last october for above frame yours for £50 posted.

4. Thomson 26.8mm inline black and the 300+ mm in length that thomson are post scuffed at bottom but works perfectly yours for £28 posted.

5. Salsa arch de triumpth brake boosters in black BNIB with all hardware included pair of front and rear £25 posted to you

6. 1" chris king aheadset black with white writing like new fitted then removed (with proper tools) with minimal marks on the inserted bit (only 2 or 3 marks) un-ridden with original paper work yours for either £70 or a 11/8th semi intergrated king aheadset or hope semi intergrated :D OR NOW £60

For any pics or questions feel free to pm me or ask herein the tread.

bars sold

have a look at this one iron horse bootleg full sus trail frame 100mm travel really good condition comes with some really nice bits too it could be all yours for £250 posted complete bargin ;) rrp's a cool £1000 and its less than a year old and hardly been used ;) :D :D

Back