Steerer Tube Swap Shop - shorter for longer! NO SALES!

I have a 183 mm steerer from a Judy from around 95/96 and it is a 1 1/8. I am after a 1 inch steerer around 160 mm. Does not matter if it is threaded or not

Hope you can help

Thanks

I really need a 165 mm crown and steerer for a Judy SL. I can swap or whatever but this is the last piece I need for a completion

HELP

Just took delivery of a pair of Rockshox Judy XC with a 170mm 1 1/8th threadless steerer star nut fitted in excellent condition ...need similar condition 200mm plus :D

I need - 1" threaded 167mm steerer

I have a couple for swapsies:
1" 197mm threaded
1" 155mm threaded

Hello.

I have a 1 1/8 Pace 187ish (above crown) threaded, could do with a 162- 170ish length to fit my 1994 19" kona.

Long shot but hey, if you don't ask....

bumpy.

hi, i've got a 1 1/8th 195mm (from the crown up) ahead steerer in steel.
it's from some RC35 Mxc's
and i'd really like about the same length but in 1" variety (and i'll need the shim i guess for the crown!)

if you've got the alu version that would be a bonus ; )

DegsUk":ibnymbgv said:
Just took delivery of a pair of Rockshox Judy XC with a 170mm 1 1/8th threadless steerer star nut fitted in excellent condition ...need similar condition 200mm plus :D

anything ??

DegsUk":1k5rkd80 said:

come on you know you want to swap ... :D

Latest posts

Back