Bristol Ride Sunday 4th Sept -** Important update Page 7**

tiboltrider":byyntezz said:
superstu":byyntezz said:
No can do I'm afraid :evil:
Work :(

Next ride may be Sunday 2nd October, (don't tell anyone else yet!!! :LOL: ), book it off now.
Normally weekends are free so October sounds good.

But considering the number of people who didn't make it in July cause of the rain numbers maybe lower!! :LOL:

Ok, Here are the details for Sunday 4th Ride at Ashton Court

:: Date: Sunday 4th Sept @ 10 for 10:30 (Ashton Court) & 12:00 Leigh Woods ride

:: Route: Will do a lap of Ashton Court 1st and then we shall go accross the road to Leigh Woods, You can stay as long or little as you like as we will never be that far from the meeting point. You are free to go round as many times as you wish :LOL: Lunch I will try and check out the available venues this weekend and report back...

:: Meeting at: Ashton Court Golf course car park A (see Map pictured and link), easy to find, Use the top route as pictured, it does get busy some times. Alternate parking B I have also marked on the map which is at leigh woods, you would have to blast over to AC & viceaversa. After we have ridden round Aston Court we will have a quick jumble swap and then pop over to Leigh Woods for 12:00 (B on Map)for the second part of the ride with Agency_Scum.

:: Directions: HERE and below

Ashtonc.jpg

:: Terrain: Ashton court is now new and fresh hard pack, I will report again nearer the time, Leigh woods is pretty much anything from peaty soil, mud and roots......

:: Tyre Choice: No slicks :LOL:

:: Boot sale : = Yes, bring along your unwanted treasures and give aways, this seems to be common practice at retro meets which is good. Will probably do after the 1st ride at AC.

::Helmet : Definitly

If anyone wants my number please pm me and we can exchange :cool:

Cheers for now

GM :cool:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

::23 Aug : Riders so Far ;

Tiboltrider
JB666
Makster
Gravy Monster + 2
Matt Brown
Totti
Agency Scum
Jimbo XC
Onza100
DAJ
Rupeww
The Duke
Barney Rubble
CCE
Russell
HarryBurgundy
GrannyGrinder
Lookback
Hydorah
Cyfa2809
Steveslow
Flash
T1nt1n

Looks good! So it would be feasbable to bring two bikes and swop after the first section then?

I dont see why not, as long as its secure in your car then its up to you :cool:

Just been up there for a quick rip with a couple of mates, The track has worn into some rocky ruts but all is cool on the rigid :D, I rode the Cinelli and managed to whip some modern full sussers down the last section :cool:

bffe8093.jpg

a628f8d6.jpg

83197207.jpg

7aa36cf3.jpg

Lkng fwd to this one - coming up for the w/end & doing the Bristol Bike jumble @ Mud Dock on the Sat. Will bring my remaining jumble on Sun.
Anyone fancy my purple 19" 1994 Dyna Tech? (2 titanium main tubes, ti stem., black LX group.) Now been robbed of seat & post, cranks, chain, pedals, grips. Would split further.

had another great ride up there last night. i have a serious trail-crush on the wall trail/beggar bush lane

cce":1leeazju said:
had another great ride up there last night. i have a serious trail-crush on the wall trail/beggar bush lane

Its is rather flowing and fast, and with the rock steps near the end it makes you want to go round again ! Im not so keen on the 2nd trail up towards the quarry though :?

Back