gary fisher joshua f1 build (a few changes)

m3vwg

Old School Hero
just started building this,bought it as a bare frame off ebay with just the rear shock,added the headset i got off rb,sids off rb,bontrager wheels off ebay,seat and seatpost local bike shop,need a bb.ive got xt cranks to go on and changing to 9 speed,so the xt mechs gotta go.going down the xtr route which was spec for this bike.then changing the stem and bars :) what you think guys?any suggestions?
P1020880.jpg

P1020879.jpg

P1020878.jpg

P1020877.jpg

P1020876.jpg

josh

right its nearly finished,at the shop having bb and cranks and 9speed cassette fitted,ive put on an xt front mech,xtr rapid riser rear mech,race face dues stem and bars,cut the seat post and put on some xt dual control levers,dont know how ill get on with those,need a hope red seat clamp next,ill get pics on this week when i pick the bike up :D

Looking forward to photos. Let me know how it rides. always been intrigued. Kid in the year above me at school had one and thought it looked awesome!

finishedish

right up and running,got some xtr cranks to put on and need a hope seat clamp,other than that done and ride fantastic well pleased :D
019-1.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

016-2.jpg

015-1.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

joshua

changed a few bits since last post,now sports m952 bb,m952 xtr cranks,red hope seatpost clamp,blue dmr v8s and a specialized toupe bg ti and carbon seat pics up soon :D

Look forward to seeing the pics, it looks great in the pictures above.

Think the only thing I would change is the rims, maybe to silver ones.

a few upgrades

changed a few more parts,hopefully for the better,i think it looks the dogs doubt if ill see another while im out riding :D
170-1.jpg

167-1.jpg

166-2.jpg

165-2.jpg

164-1.jpg

163-1.jpg

165.jpg

166-1.jpg

Back