Brighton Big Dog 20th August 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
bryan555":2pfqp00t said:
At least there's a race on :D you three are looking good for the win!

maybe not any more, I'll update in here tomorrow. It would seem someone is out to get us :evil:

BobCatMax":3tvt8xff said:
bryan555":3tvt8xff said:
At least there's a race on :D you three are looking good for the win!

maybe not any more, I'll update in here tomorrow. It would seem someone is out to get us :evil:

Sounds a bit sinister! :shock:

It is a little...they're trying to tell us we can't enter as a retro 3...an "admin" error
thumbsdown.gif

That's what they'd like us to do

I'm not sure to be honest Bryan, we really wanted to ride as a three, but the modern threes are fully subscribed, I think..

I sent them a bit of a pissy email yesterday, so we'll see what happens

TheGreenRabbit":7nl0pue4 said:
Does any one have a garden gazebo we can get for Retrobike Base camp ? I would like to get the same place as last year.

I may well be able to get hold of one of these! Still needed?

bryan555":i8jps68i said:
TheGreenRabbit":i8jps68i said:
Does any one have a garden gazebo we can get for Retrobike Base camp ? I would like to get the same place as last year.

I may well be able to get hold of one of these! Still needed?

We have sorted out two, more the better you have PM.

For anyone entering who hasn't seen the email alerts etc from Morvelo, some scumbags have burned down the toilet block that was by the car park last year (and was giving electric shocks when you filled your water up :shock: ) - so there will be no water onsite!!!

Make sure you bring your own as it's looking like a warm one, and there are no other standpipes I know of at Stanmer park.

I'm hoping the PSP guy will be there again doing free refills, but don't take a chance as the weather forecast is showing low 20's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back