Hope Tech M4 brake set including rotors.

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello all. The 5 splitting continues so here I have a full set of Hope Tech M4 brakes for sale.

Included is both front and back brake and 2x 183mm rotors (not pictured because still on my wheels). Both front and back have braided hoses.The pads were recently changed so have loads of life left and I'll also include the old pads that can be used as a spare emergency set.

These are quite simply the best disc brakes I've ever had and I'll be sorry to see them go. I would like £220 posted for the package. I think this is fair as a front brake on it's own made £130 without postage on ebay the other day.

Contact me for more pictures or details. Paypal gift prefered and first to PM saying they defo want them wins!

Attachments

• For Sale. 008.jpg
    For Sale. 008.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 900
  • For Sale. 007.jpg
    For Sale. 007.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 900
  • For Sale. 005.jpg
    For Sale. 005.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 900
Great brakes these, I have them on my stumpy. Shame you didn't list these about a week ago, i would of snapped them up in an instant. Ended up getting the tech x2. :(

That'll teach me for not sorting my stuff as they were available last week but I didn't get round to listing them:roll: Forgot to mention that also included is the front bracket to space the brakes for 183mm rotors.

Back