Welton & The Yorkshire Wolds Ride Sunday 21st August

Status
Not open for further replies.
:LOL:

If you look under our Avatars you will notice some of us have a retrobike rider tag.

Anyone who has ridden done a ride organised through the site gets one ;)

Retrorider tag under your username.

All riders of retrobike on organised ride-outs with photographic evidence get one :LOL:

Attachments

• Retroridertag.JPG
    Retroridertag.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 343
chris, hoping to make this but cant promise and may not have time for the full ride but depends on work/wife

and nobody worry about being the slowest, that's my job.

Ahh i see, sort of sets you apart from the keyboard lurkers as it proves you get out and get muddy on the trails, good idea, i wants me one of those!

Btw is it sad that im house sitting at my sisters for the weekend and ive brought the kona with me, probably wont get out on it but its there if i want to lol

lewis1641":t4wx3sbk said:
chris, hoping to make this but cant promise and may not have time for the full ride but depends on work/wife

and nobody worry about being the slowest, that's my job.

Hope you can make it Dave, if you can't do the full ride there are plenty of options to get you back to the car quickly by road.

I think im going to have to bail on this one guys, as much as id like to come, ive just come home from hospital after having really bad lower leg pain in my left leg for a week or so now, theyve told me ive got 'shin splints' and ive been told to rest my leg and only do gentle exercise on it for a while, hopefully ill definately make the next one though :(

Same here dude, im itching to get out on the kona for a squirt, ive only ridden it once properly now, went out and got some new grips and a camelbak the other day and ive not even fitted the grips nor tried out the camelbak yet!

Spudly":2gn94bf2 said:
Same here dude, im itching to get out on the kona for a squirt, ive only ridden it once properly now, went out and got some new grips and a camelbak the other day and ive not even fitted the grips nor tried out the camelbak yet!

Shame you can't make it Spudly, hope your feeling well enough to come out with us one Sunday soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back