RetroBike National Ride Series Drumlanrig ***AFTERMATH***

Great day's riding today and well worth the long journey north.

The boys in yellow did a fantastic job with the route, the hospitality and the endless supply of Tunnocks.
Thank you all.

I'll upload my pictures as soon possible.

Finally back at retrobike hq after a few hours on the m6. Interesting the effects large quantities of tunnocks, red bull and haribo have.

Anyhow top day out, good to meet the macretro lads on home turf finally. The riding, banter, bikes and company was great. Credit to kaiser, gaz, eck, ken ,zigzag et al for organising.

More to follow tomorrow once I've polished off my killie pie.

a top day out ,nice to meet some new freinds and some old ones again
i'll get my pics up later once ive had a look at them

Absolute cracker of a ride, nice challenging , technical trails, great people/banter, nice bikes, perfect day all round, pleased to know all the long distance travelers enjoyed it :cool:

drum meet

outstanding meet/ride!!

slippy n rooty trails give us a challenge but all got round ok. as per there was plenty of chat and craic.

you mcretro guys are a good bunch of blokes and thanks for making this section of the national events series a brilliant one. hugh fearnley wittingstall aka bike shop guy was quite accommodating too. even the long drive home was no problem as i had warm dynamic thoughts of another ride well done and, another sticker for the effort.

just washed the bike as i was not arsed yesterday! i spend ages on it and i will follow up with cotton buds and surgical spirit for the crivices and cable-stops later ;)

once again thanks and see you soon. :cool: my pics turned out a blurry mess but the squint-and-dont-look-too-bad ones are here. i was trying to emphasise 'speed'. quite badly.

DSCF0044-2.jpg

DSCF0053-2.jpg

DSCF0040-1.jpg

DSCF0035-1.jpg

DSCF0034-2.jpg

Shame I couldn't turn up. Really regret now, looks like a great day indeed.

would have been good to have you there rado- the car park dash was a real herculean affair and I would have loved to see if your polish umph, could have challanged the english dominated pelaton. Still got a big smile on my puss it was a great day out on the trails :cool:

Sad to say I've never been in Drumlanrig yet, if there are some long uphills that's suit me ;) Definetly next time... BTW, Kaiser's Ritchey is stunning :shock:

Back