why doesn't pace make their classic rc 200 frame again?

graham1975":12bu1gb8 said:
if they are going all square again, which i don't mind, they should atleast go ALL sqaure like the Rc100, never understood why they changed to a round seattube on the RC200 - 300??

Because they got tired of welding the cracks on the square seat tube under warranty.

is there such a diffrence in strength between a square and round tube?
As it is braced top and bottom and would'nt of thought there would have been much stress?

PS welcome back DR S :LOL:

Fudd":3cnszwjr said:
Interesting....... I wonder will it be produced in China like the current range :shock: :shock: :shock:

I suppose it depends how many they want to sell and if they want to mass produce to sell to the masses or try and keep a neche market, i would of thought the diffrence in price would be quit alot. possibly £250 from China and prehaps double that made of here, I would never in a million years buy an alloy frame for £500!!! do you reckon they would stick to horrid alloy if they did it again?

I must say i quite like the new hardtail from Pace, especially the light blue one with white forks :LOL: :LOL:

graham1975":20btxfj1 said:
Fudd":20btxfj1 said:
Interesting....... I wonder will it be produced in China like the current range :shock: :shock: :shock:

I suppose it depends how many they want to sell and if they want to mass produce to sell to the masses or try and keep a neche market, i would of thought the diffrence in price would be quit alot. possibly £250 from China and prehaps double that made of here, I would never in a million years buy an alloy frame for £500!!! do you reckon they would stick to horrid alloy if they did it again?

I must say i quite like the new hardtail from Pace, especially the light blue one with white forks :LOL: :LOL:
Well the RC200 used to sell frame only for alot more than £500. Perhaps that's one of the reasons they stopped making them.

My collection would demand it!
And if they do make a new square model my credit card is waiting!

Latest posts

Back