Cannock chase...the aftermath

a girl at a retromeet :shock:

Tintin is going to be gutted to have missed this one . :LOL: :LOL:

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":2x08f2zo said:
Iwasgoodonce":2x08f2zo said:
I REALLY need the recipe to that tiffin!

Mrs GT is sat next to me now and says she could tell you, but she would then have to either kill you or take your bike off you; whichever would hurt the most.

Basically, its a secret! :LOL:

However, batches can be posted for a small fee! ;)

She should produce it on a full time basis, package it and sell it to every muddy bikers cafe in the UK. I think she would make a million in the first six months.. LOL.. Very nice

The disc is a little bit dirty/wet/damp but i gotta strip it anyhow so :LOL:
cheers for the tiffin mrs gtandavalanceetcetc nice to meet everyone and nice to see the little lady leading from the (front) in front.I`ll be retrobikeless for 7 weeks while the yo is retubed and painted so wont be over for a while,see you all again soon,and i could always use the schwiin if anyone want to go over soon.

p.s cheers for the crank edd
cheers for the memories steve

cchris2lou":mj06mni0 said:
a girl at a retromeet :shock:

Tintin is going to be gutted to have missed this one . :LOL: :LOL:

and she put some guys to shame on some of the climbs! Good work MrsKneeDown!

It's taken me a while to find the camera but here's three of the early birds (plus Scott behind the camera) - suspiciously clean but not for long

Attachments

• Early birds.JPG
    Early birds.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 2,228
Did anyone notice ededwards pork pie munching,in the car park before the ride--at lunch--during the ride--even on the climbs

It's taken me a while to find the camera but here's three of the early birds (plus Scott behind the camera) - suspiciously clean but not for long

I'm surprised it's daylight in that photo!!

Just washed the RTS; that took some doing!
Its going to need another Brasso polishing, the shine seems to have disappeared when the Muc-Off removed the mud! :LOL:

I has a sneak preview of the video last night round Mike's, its very good ;) Theres a great shot of Orange Ed barrel arsing down the hill and coating Neil in a tidal wave of mud! :LOL:

monsterfatuk":1igm1d4u said:
Did anyone notice ededwards pork pie munching,in the car park before the ride--at lunch--during hte ride--even on the climbs

Maybe he's secretly sponsored by Pork Farm's :LOL:

Back