Drumlanrig planning thread!

nae bother craig ;) i have a fully working c2 no.2 rear brake here too ;)

just back :cool: totaly fantastic day :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Fun tricky and quite technical,at least i thought so :oops: Fell off again :LOL: .I'd love to go back there,maybe even camp in the area,theres certainly plenty of trails to suit all sorts.

Excellent time had by me and im guessing everybody else :D I'd recommend Drumlanrig :cool: Local mechanic has a treasure trove of old Hope brake bits,lots of other things too. :D

Thanks again to the organisers and to the Gaffer of course.
Special thanks to HawMaw for giving me a lift :cool: and especially for putting up with my pish :oops:

Top day great to have met loads of new faces, the weather was brilliant, the trails ace and the fact that killie humped the hibs 4-1 the icing on the cake :cool:

come on where's the proper aftermath??!!!!

or am i being a bit silly and missed it? which is a possiblity!

me and andy b are having munchies now plus beer :D

clockworkgazz":1jram087 said:
and the fact that killie humped the hibs 4-1 the icing on the cake :cool:

what the flinkin blip are you talking about??!!

killing? humping? get me south now!!!! :LOL:

Next timee your up ill take you to see the mighty killie, they are known as the blue and white brazil ;)

Kaiser will do an aftermath a wee bitty later, pizza's and beers to consume im sure.

Top top day chaps :D :D :D Aftermath coming soon, at the moment theres a thread for any pictures. Will sort through everything and get a decent thread up soon :D

Back