Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

Re: yellow m-trax

DegsUk":19guex4o said:
Bought as a starter for the son to replace an ebay special...
SAM_1410.jpg

SAM_1417-1.jpg

SAM_1415.jpg

shame there was no model name/number on it though

as it waits now for use
SAM_1504.jpg

SAM_1501.jpg

any information apreciated
:D

Great bike. I have all the details you could want and will post shortly.

Well, Sorry, I can't find the details for you, but I can remember I sourced the frame from A-Pro in Taiwan and the forks were from Spinner. The frame was 7005 alloy and the forks were butted Cr-mo. It was 1997 or 98.

There were about 4 models all at various price points using the same frame, but with different equipment.

All that range were individually assembled in Raleigh Special Products Division and would have had a card attached with the name and picture of the person who built it.

regards

Still thats good to find the year it was made it you have been a great help
cheers Derek got my Summit to start on once Im feeling up to it had an original one the year they were released , only had it 2 years and it was stolen, got this near mint one off eBay a few weeks ago . :D

Hello!

Thought I'd join after a few months lurking, as I have bought a 94/95 Diablo frame and UGLI forks off eBay. Just waiting for it to arrive, but planning a XT type build, with a smattering of shiny old school control tech and x-lite stuff if I can find it.

One question though, what size is the seat tube for the front mech? It already comes with a seatpost (manky, but it'll do for starters) so not worried about that, but need to sort out the drive train!

Anyway, great site, reminded me of why I used to ride and why I need to start again!

best put my name down in this illustrious club now :D

my most recent addition to my collection.
1994 RSP Dyna-Tech Torus
bhf57r.jpg

Ought to add ours to the brew... :cool:

Karl.jpg

...having just completed a Mayhem lap at 1AM - after finishing the build only the day before... :D

just bought this one for £80 mt-trax 1000l did i do good? also does anyone know where i can find parts etc for it and also how i can find out which parts are original??

Attachments

• mtrax1000.jpg
    mtrax1000.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 2,056
Back