Drumlanrig planning thread!

Mr Panda":1851drb6 said:
Have fun people - I'm stuck putting (rather nice) flooring down in Panda 3's bedroom :p

Wear knee pads and stretch the leg muscles before starting MrP,laying a floor is hard work on the legs ;)
As you no doubt know :LOL:

Just leaving from Glasgow central now, be there in a couple of hours. Look for the man in black at the campsite.

Dyna did you sort a lift, I've ended up in Glasgow - been at a funeral, don't have your phone no. Mine is ....oo7 can take you down if needed.

The Ken":2th2ol3n said:
Dyna did you sort a lift, I've ended up in Glasgow - been at a funeral, don't have your phone no. Mine is ....oo7 can take you down if needed.

I did indeed K :D im going up with HawMaw.Might not be able to ride if i cant sort out some 110mm rings and a 58mm granny.Actually i could manage with a middle and granny if any one can help out,Got an offer on a 58mm granny,just really need a middle 110mm
I have an old pace with the teeth ground off so that it makes for a chain guard.I could use that as the outer and run an a middle with the granny there if my legs give out

Bring all your middle rings chaps and ill bring some funds or bits for a swop. :D

Wouldnt mind bringing the verlucchi so you guys and them under the border can have a look see at it in the flesh so to speak and its dressed in its nice nos skinwalls[+ it looks better for them :cool: ] :eek:

Back