Drumlanrig planning thread!

The only retro mtb I've got at the moment is a '97 Cannondale F700.
My Kona is in bits and I gave the other 'dale back to it's owner.

Hawmaw":2i8ny503 said:
Is there a prize for the the person blowin' oot his erse the most?

Na, we all try and keep the erse blowin on an even keel, pretty regular too, every ten minutes or so :)

Look forward to seeing you and the Dale ;)

Just hauled the sunn hardtail out of my storage unit for tomorrow. I hope I have time to change the tyres, not sure how confident i'd be with michelin dry xc in this weather!

somthing with a bit of grip might be a good option given the fair bit of rain we have had- it does not tend to get to gloopy but the roots can be slippery.

clockworkgazz":at4y74lt said:
Decided on your bike yet jimi?

Na, was maybe going to take both (Clockwork and Zaskar) in case i take one and end up wishing i'd brought the other, Zaskar was good at Drum but gears were pi55ing me off, changed loads of bits in the last few weeks, fettled them to death but still not 100% :x, just got decent tyres for it too.

The Clockwork is working 100% though and i was wanting to try out (show off) my new Orange Flite :) , had a black Flite on it but pretty sure the bike will be faster, lighter, and better handling with the Orange one.

yeah, clockworks look great with an orange flite and will def slice thru the air easier due to the neutrino waves caused by the "orangness" of the saddle.

big.eck":o5yyhkba said:
well i've hurt my foot :evil: might of broke something but i'm still going :cool:
Not so good big fella. Are you sure a trip to A&E isnae in order?

Anyway's, unless I hear from you - pick you up, tomorrow morning 7.30.

Latest posts

Back