Amp fork disc brake adaptor?

Hi - do you have any of these left? I'd like a front (fork) adaptor to allow ISIS disc mount to an amp fork mount. Let me know - do you have a DXF file for the adaptor? If so, I could always get a machine shop here to make one for me. I'm just putting together my 29er F4 Fork, and need to run ISIS discs.

I'm in Canada, so I don't know how long it would take to get one over here. It would be great if you could help out with a DXF file - unfortunately Andrew (earlier in this thread) doesn't have his anymore.

Or if anyone else has a DXF file to make a workable adaptor for this project, at would be greatly appreciated. I promise to post a pic of the 29er AMP F4 fork when done.

Thanks everyone!

another person looking for disc adapters

I am also looking for disc adapters for my Amp. If anyone has some laying around, I'd be willing to take them off your hands.

AP Fork and B4 Frame Disk Brake Adaptor Needed...

Count me in another person who would who wants to purchase both the AMP fork and frame ISO brake adaptors. Please PM ASAP.

dyna-ti":13nib0k4 said:
Question :?

Why cable discs :?

It seems you are thinking of the opposite kind of adapter than was being discussed. I am not interested in putting AMP D1 brakes on my newer bike, but I am looking to put newer disc brakes on my AMP frame and fork.

Moving with the times I'm in the process of redisgning the adaptor to take post mount calipers front and rear, I'm about 2 weeks away from having items to sell ;)

B3":3939mp9t said:
Moving with the times I'm in the process of redisgning the adaptor to take post mount calipers front and rear, I'm about 2 weeks away from having items to sell ;)

Looking forward to seeing the results
Love redesigned stuff :cool: Just need a 48mm-51mm !S-post adaptor :LOL:

Latest posts

Back