Drumlanrig planning thread!

Excellent Mikee :D

Also just heard word that Scoots ready to roll so i can look forward to a twisty B-road blast down to the Drum, one of the highlights of visiting Dumfrieshire :cool:

Chaps I'm 50/50 at the mo, will try to confirm tomorrow but not sure if the wife will need the car...

Mikee - I still want that frame, if I dont get it on Sunday then I'll arrange a visit shortly

boxxer

Things I have for sale at the moment...

Blue Hope front disc hub (reserved for boxxer)
Kooka Billet Stem 150, slight rise. £40
Raceface 50tooth Downhill ring (NOS) £15
Red MiniBurner 1983 - completely original £70
Trek Mt60 20 inch kids bike - £30 - needs some v's a seat and new BB's
X-lite 535 Straights NOS £30
I'll have some other smaller bits too and some karma - I'll only bring the bikes if folk are interested.

pics...
hopehub.jpg

main.php

IMG_4983.jpg

IMAG0264.jpg

xlite_ad_jan92.jpg

I'm still planning on coming but the build is off. I've decided it would be a but too much to do in the limited time I have available and I perfer to drag it out anyway rather than rush it. I'll build up the new Sunn over the next week and I'll take my Xircuit along with me on Sunday.

If anyone has a top pull front mech to sell take it along, I'm not sure what diameter yet though...

Shame dave, if it helps change your mind, it is only 20km for the first loop so you will be pretty fresh and it won't mean a late start hope ;)

clockworkgazz":3i40k1rb said:
it is only 20km for the first loop
That should take me all day :LOL:
My train to get me home leaves at about 8pm .As the next train is at 6am im anxious to know what time most will be heading off :LOL:
I've got the triple chainset,a semi sealed BB and a dual pull deore front mech i just hope fits a 48T outer,i'll assemble it tonight and see if its going to work or not.

The ken

Can you give the hub to Eck and I'll sort out pp if I can't make it... Stalled on the manitou build and this will kick me back on track

Back