MOSI Retro Bicycle Picnic 6th August 2011

i may pop down with the kids give them something to do for a few hours will be riding down the canal from hyde.
food and bikes a good combination

gaz...

As it's almost literally in my front garden it would seem rude not to! An occasion for the Esquire I feel :cool:

elPedro666":2ozzqktg said:
As it's almost literally in my front garden it would seem rude not to! An occasion for the Esquire I feel :cool:

:evil::evil::evil:
Fiddlesticks - we're at a wedding in Scotland!

On the plus side I've swung a week camping with the bikes climaxing with the Drumlanrig National round! :D :cool:

That sounds great - I'll get myself down there for that. I didn't know MOSI had a collection of bikes - doh![/u]

Slight problem maybe for some people is that Manchester Skyride is on the Sunday so they might be saving their trip into town for that.

Major problem for me is that I'm into the 3rd week of being laid up with a bad back so I won't be doing either :(

Stupid question from an American, but are the riots and what not disrupting any of you guys ability to ride? I was going to offer an opportunity for somebody to aquire a stack of free coupons from me, but if this country is about to go buck wild it might not ever be worth your time.

'Riots' confined to one night of summer stupidness and criminality here, methinks. No clear protest as such - no-one with the ability to communicate within the group hinders that somewhat. In summary, probably only 100-150 youths and general miscreants on an annual get together/shopping trip into town (without cash), numbers swelled by nouveau 'street journalists' drifting about updating their social networks with shock and awe reportage - 'I was there...' If you haven't already, by shares in glass companies.

Back