Hydraulic Brakes ~ Are any new systems NOT 2 piston type?

Enid_Puceflange":2y1eb7g1 said:
Im thick!

Doss even, but have managed to fully strip , re-build & bleed my 6pot Hopes

Im neither rich nor a proffesional racer, I just wanted them

I saved up, sold stuff , waited till I could afford them

I cant do a roll back, bunnyhop 4 feet high or do a ten meter rolling stoppie

But Im a happy wee chap when playing on my bike.

Get out more,

& QUIT POSTING TOSH! ;)

G

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't post here Enid, You'll be dragged in :shock: :shock:
All thats here is heartache :cry:

Think this guy is the internet version of a train-spotter, he googles away collecting interesting facts, well they are to him :LOL: , then he writes them all down on this forum and his website :shock:, scattering random capitalisation all through it. Seems to have stopped the irrelevant picture posting though.
You have looked at his website, haven't you?
OCD on the internet.

Firstly although it may seem otherwise, I highly doubt that srands is trolling or deliberately trying to cause any offence or disruption.

I ask you to have a look here, reflect on the given information and then treat him with the respect that I hope would be shown to any Retrobike forum member.

drystonepaul":3stti0e7 said:
I ask you to have a look here, reflect on the given information and then treat him with the respect that I hope would be shown to any Retrobike forum member.

So is that speculation or fact? I know a couple of folk with Aspergers and while it does present in slightly different ways I wouldn't have given that diagnosis though I admit I am in no way qualified to do so.

BertR00t":1ijuipaj said:
drystonepaul":1ijuipaj said:

So is that speculation or fact? I know a couple of folk with Aspergers and while it does present in slightly different ways I wouldn't have given that diagnosis though I admit I am in no way qualified to do so.

This makes 3 on RB that i know of,getting to be quite a little club here.
RETROBIKE-where people are different :LOL: :LOL:

Mind Job? BRAKES: When & How Much!

Well anyway, Brakes. Mind Job? BRAKES: When & How Much!

Any fools should realise, it takes human judgement to decide when & how hard to brake, your body does NOT subconsciously decide when to BRAKE for you!

Of course it takes a human being to rationalise what to do (ie Your bike won't do it for you, and other people won't tell you when to brake), and how much force to use, obviously it takes ARMS, HANDS, FINGERS, LEGS, FEET, A HEAD, A NECK, A BRAIN, TWO EYES, A NOSE, A MOUTH to ride a bike well.....

The point being more experienced and fitter riders can read terrain better and faster, knowing how and when to use their brakes (More efficiently then less experienced riders, etc), obviously hydraulic brakes give an advantage, more control, less fade, less friction, etc.

But you naturally created, born in an old barn types, don't get confused with spontaneous combustion, or internal combustion, or artificial intelligence, you organic natural bio-yogurt eating freaks!

Back