WTD Wheel Jig

Yup, not anything fancy but brand new. bought it years ago thinking I might try my hand but never got around to it. Might have clamped a wheel into it when I got it but other than that its still in the box.

was thinking 35quid but will look to see if postage is not going to be a packet, so will confirm price. if you are interested I'll dig it our on the weekend & send pics.

Wizard of OZ":2wm2wtxm said:
Yup, not anything fancy but brand new. bought it years ago thinking I might try my hand but never got around to it. Might have clamped a wheel into it when I got it but other than that its still in the box.

was thinking 35quid but will look to see if postage is not going to be a packet, so will confirm price. if you are interested I'll dig it our on the weekend & send pics.

sounds perfect cant wait to see the pics

Hi,

Sorry for delay. Went for ride on weekend instead of looking for the stand in daylight. Could not find it in shed in the dark Sunday evening. But managed to track it down this arvo after work. Attached are the pics of it. No box, but as I said is like new with clamp marks in the holders. it will take different size hubs as the arms move in & out to suit. all the adjustable bits are friction set. No screwing bits tight. Just move the arm or gauge & it stays there. If you are still interested give me a pm & i'll send my payment address. Paypal gift alright with you? No sweat if you've sorted your self out by now.

As for price postage is much steeper than I expected. I wanted 30 quid & was expecting to pay a fiver. ergo 35 quid in my original reply to your WTD add. Standard parcels is £7.62 & Recorded Signed For is £9.72. So would want £37 or £39 respectively.

thanks

Attachments

• set up.jpg
    set up.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 372
  • folded.jpg
    folded.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 372
Back